The Drunk
It
was Halloween and there was a nightclub that had a costume contest and
party. Next to the building stood a church. The service at the church
was animated with a Pentecostal flavor. A drunk man dressed in a devil's
suit, staggered out of the nightclub and into the church. Everybody,
including the preacher, ran out in stark fear except for one dear lady
who was too paralyzed to move.
Staggering, the drunk walked over to the lady and just stood there, looking at her. Shaking with fear, she said-"Please, Mr. Devil, don't hurt me. I have been faithful to you for 30 years!"
Staggering, the drunk walked over to the lady and just stood there, looking at her. Shaking with fear, she said-"Please, Mr. Devil, don't hurt me. I have been faithful to you for 30 years!"
lol! I love it. Also, your background is cool.
ReplyDelete